Dears,
        I understand that agent and server use a specific key for
communication between each other. As per my understanding this key gets
tagged with agent executable installtion file when we download it from
alien vault.

However if we want to deploy agents on large scale, I would like it to
happen like the following.

1. All agents are deployed through GPO / SCCM.
2. When agents start popping up in Alien vault server UI, server issues
them secret key automatically, so that we don't have to do the tedious task
of installing each agent in pc manually.

I guess Authd, can be used for this,

If some one can confirm this, or show me the path to follow that would be
great!

regards