Hello Jaya

You can download from the following link:

http://ossec.github.io/downloads.html

or

https://bintray.com/artifact/download/ossec/ossec-hids/ossec-agent-win32-2.8.3.exe

Regards
-----------------------
Jose Luis Ruiz
Wazuh Inc.
j...@wazuh.com

On March 17, 2017 at 8:46:33 AM, Jayalaxmi K (jayakanchan...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi Krzysztof ,

Could you please give me the link to download oSSEC agent for windows
workstations?? I dint find any details regarding installation od OSSEC
agent for windows workstation.

//Jaya