Hello,

I assume this should be pretty simple but I've been troubleshooting an
Active Response I setup with a custom script and rules/decoders. Everything
looks it it should be operating correctly, but I could not get it work.
After checking an agent, I'm realizing the custom script in
active-response/bin/ that I created is not on the agent. How would I go
about passing this? This is the first time I've created a custom script and
I can't seem to find any documentation on this in particular.

Thanks,
Rob