Hi,

I've been noticing heavy disk I/O operations on some of my OSSEC agents.
The average write is around 2 mb/s and 0 mb/s for read operations (which is
weird).

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Wasn’t supposed to be (at least
more) reading instead of writing operations? And why is there so high
consumption!?

I'm using OSSEC 2.8.3 on server 2012 R2.

Syscheck frequency is set to 72000 and the settings I’m using (for log and
event viewer monitoring) are set for both happening and not happening
servers.

Can someone help me?

Regards,