Hi All,

I am also facing the same problem.I am not getting alert of
creation/deletion of file  from windows agent
to my manager(linux). Agent show connected and active, I only get alert
from agent(win) is agent start/restart/change in ossec.conf(agent).
To monitor D:\ drive, I have done the following changes in ossec.conf on
manager:

 <directories report_changes="yes" realtime="yes"
check_all="yes">C:.,D:.</directories>

But i don't get any alerts on my manager.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks