Hi,
I installed OSSEC ver. 2.9.0. Server worked, but I can't compile ossec with
mysql support.

This command doesn't work:
make TARGET=server DATABASE=mysql install

I checked few *.c files and found that in src/os_dbd/main.c in line 25 is:
#ifdef UMYSQL_DATABASE_ENABLED
Should be:
#ifdef MYSQL_DATABASE_ENABLED

When I changed this line and compiled with option "DATABASE=mysql" mysql
support started working.

Questions:
Are any problems with mysql in OSSEC in version 2.9.0?
Why this line contain unused varitable?
Is this a bug or permanent disable of mysql?