Thanks I did find it that did help,

I had two more questions not sure if I should start another thread:

I had frequency set on the agents to:

<frequency>7200</frequency>

I looked in the ossec.log and it never kicked off, and it has been 15 hours
since the last scan finished.  I restarted the agent and it kicked off but
any idea what might not start it?

Second question:

The scans seem to take a very long time, I ran it and it takes 4 hours on
one of my web servers.  Is it the size of the files or the number of files
that determines the scan and is there anyway to speed it up?

Thanks