On Jun 25, 2017 1:05 PM, "Guy Or" <guydu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am writing decoders, rules and scripts that monitor my uwsgi application.

Say that I write a decoder for a certain event that appears in the log, and
that triggers a rule I wrote for it (using 'decoded_as').

How do I pass the entrie log line to my custom active response script, so
that I can use the information in the logic of the script?

FYI : I am using ossec and zabbix in conjunction, right now I detect and
parse events with ossec real time log monitoring and send the information
to zabbix trappers. Works wonderfully

Decode the entire log message as <user>?