On Jul 6, 2017 4:38 PM, "Kazim Koybasi" <kazim.koyb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I added config below to etc/shared/agent.conf in ossec-server home
directory but there is no alerts in server.What could I need with this
configuration?

<agent_config name="agent4">
    <localfile>
        <log_format>apache</log_format>
        <location>/var/log/httpd/site/site_log</location>
    </localfile>
</agent_config>

Does that system have apache running?
Did you restart ossec?
Check the ossec.log to ensure the file is being monitored.
Are there any logs that should be triggering alerts present in the log file?