Hello,
I am trying to restart all agents and start syscheck and rootcheck but I
can not achieve it with commands below.I use centralized agent.conf at
manager and whenever I change agent.conf file I should restart all agents
to take new agent.conf.
I have 14 agents and restarting all one bye one takes so much time.
/var/ossec/bin/agent-control -R -a (To restart all agents )

/var/ossec/bin/agent-control -r -a (To restart syscheck and rootcheck in
all agents )

What should I do?