Hi!
We are trying to configure more effective notifications for OSSEC for our
needs. However, something weird is happening. An hourly report of ALL
alerts is being sent to one adress in our config. Here's the email
configuration of our ossec.conf file:

 <global>
    <email_notification>yes</email_notification>
    <email_to>noreply@localhost</email_to>
    <smtp_server>smtpserver</smtp_server>
    <email_from>os...@domain.com</email_from>
  </global>

  <email_alerts>
    <email_to>email1</email_to>
    <email_to>email2</email_to>
    <email_to>email3</email_to>
    <event_location>several, agents, name</event_location>
  </email_alerts>

  <email_alerts>
    <email_to>ourt...@domain.com</email_to>
    <level>9</level>
  </email_alerts>

  <email_alerts>
    <email_to>email4</email_to>
    <level>10</level>
    <do_not_delay />
    <do_not_group />
  </email_alerts>

  <email_alerts>
    <email_to>ourt...@domain.com</email_to>
    <level>6</level>
    <group>attack</group>
  </email_alerts>

  <email_alerts>
    <rule_id>10100</rule_id>
    <email_to>ourt...@domain.com</email_to>
  </email_alerts>

Basically, here's what I'd like OSSEC to do:

   - Send an email for every level 9 or higher alert
   - Send an email for every matchd rule from the attack group of level 6
   or higher
   - Send an email for the rule 10100 wich shows when a user is logged for
   the first time.
   - The other rules are for user specific needs.

I modified the email for this example, but in the file, they are your usual
name@domain format. We send every alert to noreply@localhost because we
want to control everything with custom alerts. The email_alert_level is set
to 0, so every alert is supposed to be sent to this adress. But no alert of
a level 3 should be sent to our email box, right? Yet we receive every
alerts at the same time (in the same email) every hour, It is being sent at
the ourt...@domain.com as well as email4 . Am I doing something wrong here?
Can OSSEC behave the way I want it to do?

Thanks for the help!