Hi all,

I am trying to troubleshoot why I am not getting any daily reports and Im
not really sure how to troubleshoot it.  I have looked in the logs and I
see entries like:

2017/07/11 00:01:34 ossec-monitord: INFO: Starting daily reporting for
'Daily report: File changes'
2017/07/11 00:01:54 ossec-monitord: INFO: Starting daily reporting for
'Daily report: File changes'

but I am not getting any output in my email.  Here is the stanza from
ossec.conf on the server:

  <reports>
        <category>syscheck</category>
        <title>Daily report: File changes</title>
        <email_to>s...@xxxxx.com</email_to>
        <email_to>m...@xxxxx.com</email_to>
  </reports>

so any guidance would be helpful.