Archiving is broken on sourceforge.  In fact, a lot of stuff is broken on
sourceforge right now.  But I just subscribed the mail-archive.com address to
the list, so we should get reliable archiving from now on.

I haven't got the the Transport provider yet, which is what would be needed to
contect to opengroupware.  I am still working on the message store.

At this moment, my goal is to have an alpha version of the message store in the
next few weeks.  I'll keep the list posted.

--
Kervin