Philippe Torrelli wrote:

Hello Lucas,

You can actually buy Inside Mapi from Les Thaler's www.insidemapi.com web
site at a cost of around 50$ .

Yes. I have purchased the book from there myself.

What you will receive is a cdrom containing the pdf of the book, plus a
'special version' of Acrobat and the sample code.

Yes. I am still not sure what the special version of Acrobat (Reader 4.0 + a custom plugin) is supposed to do. I had problems getting the whole thing up and running.

I don't know if it's also supposed to prevent the printing of the book, but
I could print the book, that's much easier to read.

I bet. I wish a hard copy of the book existed. Its hard to dog ear PDF files. :)

I ordered it last month and received my cd three weeks later - being in
Europe, it's not a very long time IMHO.

Cool. I am in the States and the delivery time was a month.

I'm not an expert in legal issues, but the copyright statement explicitly
forbids someone to send his copy to you, so I guess your best bet is to
order it from insidemapi.com

Uh oh. I sent a copy of the CD to the openchange team. Oh well. :)

Like you I'm begining to work on mapi service provider, and studying inside
mapi, the mapi doc from msdn, openconnector's source code.

Interesting. Is this a personal/hobby project? For a company? May I enquire as to the reason for the project? Sorry to be nosey.

In the meantime, I found a corrected version of one of the two message store
providers from inside mapi downloadble on the internet in
http://stephen_griffin.members.winisp.net/mslms/mslms.zip .

Cool. Thank you for the link.

I hope it will help you get a copy

Philippe Torrelli