Comment ne plus être inscrit à la liste de distribution ?
Merci

Florian Godineau

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Luca Bortot
Envoyé : jeudi 20 janvier 2005 10:08
À : otlkcon-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [otlkcon-devel] may we help each other?

Charles N Wyble wrote:
> Is this new/custom software or postfix/exim/(insert your favorite mta
> here) and courier/cyrus/uw imap?
it's all custom.
We handle nearly three millions _business_ mailboxes... there's no
software to our knowledge that is built on this kind of specification

> I see. Did you develop this from scratch or is it based on existing
> software? Have you looked at sync4j (www.sync4j.com)? It is an open
> source java server supporting syncML (www.syncml.org). It provides
> calendar/addressbook services. It also has an exchange connector (server
> based webdav exchange2k and later only).
I will certainly look into the webdav connector, but in our software
factory java is not an option for performance reasons

> I would look at caldav. It is the up and coming darling in calendaring.
> It is developed by Lisa Dusseault
> (http://nih.blogspot.com/) and seems to be the missing link as far as
> webdav calendaring goes.
that's what I was thinking about when I said "webdav"... layer
mistalking :-)

>    Well. 6 months ago I would have concurred with you. However recent
> developments have greatly increased the pace and understanding of the
> magic black box that is Exchange.  I will be doing quite a bit of work
> with Ethereal
> and developing tools/code to find out what goes on under the hood.
that's VERY interesting... do you see the end of the tunnel? I mean, can
you assume some "beta" delivery date?

Luca