Luca Bortot wrote:

Charles N Wyble wrote:

Well have you looked on MSDN?

[...]

What files are you refering to? The Visual Studio files?

yes.

maybe it's my limit, but I found this documentation quite confusing: it's the kind of "read three times to begin understanding"

Nah. I don't think its you. It takes me several passes as well. I think everyone has to do at least 2 passes and a rain dance while having there toes pinched and there arms twisted or something like that to understand the ms docs
:)

--
Charles N Wyble
Homepage: http://www.thewybles.com/~charles

begin:vcard
fn:Charles Wyble
n:Wyble;Charles
org:OSER Consulting
adr:;;10106 Kester Ave;Mission Hills;CA;91345;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Devloper
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.oserproject.org