Hello Group,

Since the last update.  A lot of work has been done on
the runtime configuration to the point that that system
looks ok for 'Beta 1' standard.  Miscenllaneous parts
remain, most importantly, much of the iCalendar
processing, but I do believe we can get to 'Beta 1' in
the next 6 to 8 weeks.

We are aiming for an May 1st public beta. So we are
still on track with the estimates from the last update.

This schedule assumes our current resource levels.
Things would move faster with more assistance.  You can
donate to the project at
http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=66565
Proceeds go towords paying software consultant time
on the project.

A.  MAPI Message Store
    1. There is some of pre-beta testing required for
       the core message store classes.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    2. Hard coded debug breakpoints will have to be
       replaced with message boxes and error handling
       code.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    3. Library wide speed and space optimizations.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    4. LibIcal needs to be converted to 64bit time
       utilizing windows time API.
       ( Delayed till after Beta1 )

    5. MAPI Message object-to-ICal import and export
       functions
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    6. Completion of miscellaneous minor MAPI API
       features.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    7. Message store-to-transport provider
       synchonization API for syncing local message
       store cache with remote calendar.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    8. Complete config GUI.
       ( Done )

    9. Add uninstall support to ochelper.exe
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

   10. Library wide memory management code. Most
       likely using 'Boost' libraries.
       ( Approx. 20-30 hours )

B.  MAPI Transport Provider
    1. Completion of necessary MAPI transport classes.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    2. Reach CalDAV protocol handling milestone for
       Beta 1 level access.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

Best Regards,
Kervin