Kervin-

You mention "...access to funds..."  give me some perspective if you
would please as to what amounts of money might be helpful/relevant to
different tasks.   If  someone can throw in a couple hundred here and
there is that actually useful, or are you only talking about relevant
amounts only being in the thousands or tens of thousands of dollars?

Thanks,
   Darrell McGuire
   Pegasys Computer Technologies, Inc.