Hello Chad,

The home URI is the collection which contains the
Calendar collection and not the calendar collection
itself.  Eg...

http://cal.example.com/calendars/users/kervin/

The connector expects a folder hierarchy that
contains calendars in there.  Eg....

http://cal.example.com/calendars/users/kervin/calendar/

Once you enter the home URI and save that
setting, you can use the "Browse" button to
select all the calendars you'd like synced with
Outlook.  Use the checkbox next to each folder
to select it.

Currently, the principal URI is not used.  Ideally,
this should be the only URI you should have to
provide and the connector should be able to find
all your calendar collections from there.  But
feature is not completed yet.

PS. We're working on a new milestone that I hope to
release in about a week.  Should take care of at
least some of the deadlock issues some users
have reported.  Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,
Kervin