Hello Harry,

There does seem to be some issues with
the Apple Calendar Server and windows.   I
am trying to get down to the bottom of it
myself.

1.  Could you find out what type of
authentication your server is configured for?
That should be in the configuration XML file
for your server.

2.  Could you send me a Wireshark
( http://www.wireshark.org/ ) session file
captured when you are trying to browse
your server with Open Connector?  You
should change important credential
information of course.

If you use Digest Authentication on your
server try switching to Basic and see
what happens.

Best regards,
Kervin