I was able to get IE 7 to login to our iCal server by disabling the
setting "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication" under tools ->
internet options -> advanced tab -> security section. I can find no
similar setting for Outlook.

Greg Cole
System and Database Administrator
University of Oregon School of Law