Hi,

There seems to be some incompatibility between
Apple Calendar Server and the Microsoft HTTP
Auth features in certain configurations.  I still haven't
got Digest Authentication to work yet, and as others
have noted, windows sometimes defaults to
incompatible authentication schemes.

There may be a work around.  We've found work
arounds for similar issues with the MS HTTP
protocol stack and CalDAV servers.

In the meantime, having Calendar Server to default
to 'Basic' or 'Simple' authentication, maybe over
HTTPS for security, might be the best way around
this if you'd like to continue test the connector.

Best regards,
Kervin