I have been having an issue trying to use open connector with outlook
2007 running on XP with latest updates to connect with icalserver on
leopard server running latest updates. When I am configuring the open
connection application by following the instructions in the video demo
for outlook 2007, I get to the part after adding my user name and
password and the home url box, which for me is
http://10.0.1.xx:8008/calendars/users/hmeiseles/
  doing a save then selecting browse which opens up another window. In
that window under the tool tab I select connect and fairly quickly I
get a 401 error message. I have closed and reopened the open
connection application and done this a few times including deleting
the configuration and starting a few times over.

 From the IE7 browser adding the same url I am able to get into the
server after a password validation and see the calendar files.

SO I can not decide what I am doing incorrectly.

Any suggestions

Regards
Howard

Howard Meiseles

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be
proprietary, privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), or
believe that you have received this communication in error, please do
not print, copy,retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the
information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have
received this communication in error and delete the copy you received.
Thank you.