HI Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know you were the sole developer. I
assumed there was a team working on the project. I wish I could help
out but I know nothing about application development on Windows. I
really wish you and your project the best.

I gave Open Connector a try with Google CalDav and unfortunately
couldn't get it to work. I have my Outlook users using gSyncIt for the
time being which actually works great and much better than Google
Outlook Sync. I'd prefer to use Open Connector one day.

I'm surprised Apple hasn't been more involved in this project. When
Leopard server was announced one of it's selling points and main
reasons we purchased an Xserve was the mention, by Apple, of cross-
platform capable calendaring with iCal Server using Open Connector on
the Windows side with Outlook. This is even mentioned in the initial
Leopard server documentation. Now I can't find any mention of this on
the Apple site. I wonder what changed their minds.

For this reason I've decided to migrate all of my users' calendaring
to our Google Apps account. I just couldn't get the interoperability
out of iCal Server that I was hoping for. Fortunately, using Google as
the calendaring hub was been working great.

Best,
Mike