Hi Randall,

I had exactly the same problem. I was going to try and get a pcap trace
of the messages but then moved onto something else. I will try and get
my setup working again and post any findings.

I agree that Calendar Server and Open Connector make a very compelling
combination. I am going to talk to Kervin and see if there is anyway we
can help.

Martin Leonard
Director of Software Engineering
Sutus Inc