From: Henry Gusakovsky [mailto:h.ghusakov...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:49 PM
To: g...@novadsp.com
Cc: Dr. Net! - Eugen Rieck; otlkcon-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Kervin Pierre
Subject: Re: [otlkcon-devel] C# / COM+ - RE: Status?

As far as I know MAPI is implemented _only_ for Windows and _only_ by MS.

So guys I would seriously encourage you using Wrapped PST architecture
for this project.
It is not late so far.

Just imagine that providers is loaded in the several profiles.
By several processes. And event one process can create several instances.
And all of them are working simultaniously.

PST is well tested provider and using it as a base is more than start.

--
Regards
Henry