As a general interest item (and to stop people asking me how many people are
on list XYZ), you can now view the current subscriber numbers and number of
subscribers gained/lost per month as well as the total as at the end of
month.
http://www.codify.com/lists/Statistics

I obtained these by attaching some triggers to the tables in the base GFI
MailEssentials product we use and making a bit of an audit trail off that
(all highly unsupported by them and I don't have the source to the product).
Hopefully it will prove stable and accurate over time.

The data starts a few days ago so no historical data, sorry.

--
David Connors (da...@codify.com)
Software Engineer