Out of interest, can I see a quick show of hands on who is using/trying out the
following:

Windows Azure - site/service hosting
Windows Azure - table/blob storage
Windows Azure - queues
SQL Azure
.NET Services - Service Bus
.NET Services - Queues & Routers
Windows Live Id
Live Framework (yeh I know this has been suspended but I'm interested to know
who was using it)
Other Live Services

Nick Randolph | Built To Roam | Microsoft MVP - Device Application Development
| +61 412 413 425
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. Built To Roam does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may
not reflect the views or opinions of Built To Roam.