From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com
[mailto:ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On Behalf Of Craig van Nieuwkerk
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2009 9:35 AM
To: Nick Randolph
Cc: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: Re: Azure Pricing

I had a quick look at the pricing of SQL Azure and it seemed pretty
expensive. A scenario I was looking to set up was to have a vertical
market application where each user will have a separate database which
is selected based upon their user when they logged in. With the
current pricing that is not really a viable option when I may have
100+ databases.

Craig