Hi there,

It's hard to discuss pricing beyond what we've currently announced - as I
hope you'll understand. Our marketing site has the latest:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/pricing/.

However it's worth realizing that when tinkering with these types of scale
out cloud technologies you won't need a) huge scale and b) to run the
service 24/7. For example the cost to run a couple Windows Azure instance
for a handful of hours might come to only a few dollars.

We definitely recognize that developer adoption is an important factor in
our pricing. Hopefully we'll see more announced soon....

Phil