I installed Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio (November 2009).
While playing around with the labs, they reference
Microsoft.ServiceHosting.ServiceRuntime, which is supposed to contain the
new logging facilities in the RoleManager class. In spite of what the latest
labs call for, the Nov tools have refactored namespaces. I opened
Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ServiceRuntime with Reflector and it has classes that
used to be in Microsoft.ServiceHosting.ServiceRuntime such as Role,
RoleEntryPoint but no RoleManager. Where is it?

[Sam Gentile]

Sam Gentile

Independent .NET Architect and Consultant

 <mailto:sgent...@gmail.com> sgent...@gmail.com

Blog:  <http://samgentile.com/Web/> http://samgentile.com/Web/