You'll be fine Greg. [😊]

It has an email interface which shouldn't have any Javascript at all. This
depends on your email reader, of course, but you don't use Javascript on that
do you?

I look forward to our world-class experts moving to the new platform so they
can help the budding new developers joining. Shoulders of giants and all that
good motivational stuff.

I do like the self moderating functionality that it has. The more you
participate, the more the system trusts you. Cuts down on the spammers a heap,
I believe.

To address the hosting point, I believe we self host currently (on the Codify
servers), but perhaps a cloud hosted option would make it more scale-able. I'm
sure we can find something that won't break the bank.

Regarding the excitement in your email about the fact Discourse is written in
Javascript and Ember.js, I can see you won't be able to contain yourself and
will contribute to the codebase on Sunday mornings, right?

cheers

Stephen