If Discourse tags conversations like other typical modern forums, then we
can have lots of easily identifiable sub-topics like .NET, C#, F#, Xamarin,
Android, WPF, VB Sucks, OT, etc.

There are a hell of a lot of forums for IT, far too many I think, so we'll
have lots of competition and will need to make it attractive.

*GK*