Ive been a lurker here for a long time (around 2003). I enjoy the banter and
conversations. Moving to another platform probably would encourage me to
participate more. Has anyone considered using discord (similar to slack but
free)? I know its mainly a gamer environment but I believe it would suit.

Anton T