Hey all,

I currently have an angular 4 app (same as 2) running successfully with
anonymous authentication.

I am now trying to get it to work with windows authentication for an
intranet application.

It is unable to use the SystemJs loader at the moment. I've managed to get
past the unauthorised problem, but it is complaining about the requirejs
include being missing (it's there.)

The exact error message is:

Uncaught Error: Module name "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic" has
not been loaded yet for context: _. Use require([])
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#notloaded
    at F (require.js:7) [<root>]
    at Object.m [as require] (require.js:26) [<root>]
    at requirejs (require.js:32) [<root>]
    at :1264/app/main.js:2:34 [<root>]

I have put more details up on stackoverflow, including a link to my demo
app.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43696548/systemjs-not-working-with-windows-authentication-and-typescript-in-angular4

My demo app may be found here: https://bitbucket.org/tonywr7/angular2vs2015
(the name may be a bit confusing - its actually an angular 4 app I'm
running under VS2017 enterprise. Serves me right for putting technology
versions in the solution name!)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get around this?

Kind regards,
Tony