Hi,

yeah that sounds fine. Remember when you're at that level you're trying to
give enough evidence that you can do the job that you are applying for.
There's more 'risk' for a company taking on a junior. Things like your
github account (with some content!), stackoverflow etc will give more
evidence to your claims.

I don't mind having a read over your CV if you'd like?