Actually, if you read /r/keto they'll tell you to "keep calm and keto on" -
I lost 20kg on keto, and plateaued many times doing that.  Just keep doing
what you're doing, your body will adjust and adapt and it'll go down
again.  It's common.

Drink a lot of water.

I hopped off Keto for a bit for Christmas 18 months ago, and never hopped
back on, and put it all back on and more. *shrug*  I didn't learn anything
I guess.

Anyway, great diet, but you really have to change your lifestyle - and I'll
have to get back on it.

Standing desk? Co-worker wasn't using theirs, so I borrowed it, used it a
bit for the first few weeks, went on holidays, came back and haven't used
it in two months now.

Apparently gimmicks can't overcome laziness :)