From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Nigel Hertz
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August 2014 4:25 PM
To: ozMOSS (ozmoss@ozmoss.com)
Subject: SPS2010 - custom views

Hi guys,

I've created a custom view of a document library using the "modify view in
SharePoint Designer" (a bit of xml and xsl customization to move things
around).

It shows up fine in designer, and when I change the view in the browser it
also seems to work fine.

However, if I then add that library web part to a page, and try change the
view to my custom view, it throws a hissy fit. Does anyone have any ideas?

This is my custom view in my library:

Adding the library web part to a page shows the standard view, despite
changing the settings.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Nigel

Nigel Hertz
SharePoint Administrator / Developer, Information Systems
Stockland, Level 23, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000

T +61 2 9035 2617  M +61 401 034 605
F +61 2 8988 2617  E    <mailto:nigel.he...@stockland.com.au>
nigel.he...@stockland.com.au

 <http://www.stockland.com.au/> http://www.stockland.com.au/

BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT

  _____

Stockland Notice: If this communication has been sent to you by mistake,
please delete and notify us. If it has been sent to you by mistake, legal
privilege is not waived or lost and you are not entitled to use it in any
way. Stockland and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor e-mail
communication through its networks.