From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Sutha Thavaratnarajah
Sent: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 3:26 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Proxy setting with credentials.

Dear  All,

our sharepoint environment (SP2013) could not communicate with SharePoint Apps
store because of proxy.

I add the proxy setting in my web config similar to this.

     <defaultProxy>
        <proxy usesystemdefault = "false"
proxyaddress="http://proxy.company.com:8080";<http://proxy.company.com:8080%22/>bypassonlocal="true"
 />
     </defaultProxy>

However, No luck yet. Our server guys says, I need to pass the credentials.
someone can suggest, how do I pass that details. I prefer not to write any
custom dot net class for that.

thanks.
Sutha.