Hi all,

I'm trying to reduce people results by filtering on domain name and other
criteria such as a period.

e.g. AccountName="DOMAIN\*" AND AccountName:"." {searchboxquery}

However I can't for the life of me get any results back when trying to query
for a period. I've tried escaping with a backslash, using %2E and other
possible encodings...

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Regards,

Paul

The content of this email is confidential to the intended recipient at the
email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to, or
used by, anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If
received in error, please contact the author and then delete the message from
your system.
Please note that neither Keller Australia nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and
attachments (if any).
Visit http://www.keller.com.au/ for more information.