You can also drag and drop to synched folders which are sometimes prettier than
network drives, handle credentials better, and also get created all in the same
place.

The only downside is the synching. ☺

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ajay
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 3:12 PM
To: tony.finnem...@lookoutsoftware.com.au; ozMOSS
Subject: Re: sharepoint with outlook

Thanks all,
Looks like we need a third party product; I liked the suggestion of network
drive mapped to sp

Cheers
Ajay

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014, Tony Finnemore
<tony.finnem...@lookoutsoftware.com.au<mailto:tony.finnem...@lookoutsoftware.com.au>>
 wrote:
Hi Ajay

I often wonder why MS makes it so hard to use Outlook with SharePoint. We have
spent a lot of resources on developing an Outlook plugin for our SharePoint CRM
to provide the functions users expect.

My experience is that you really need a third party solution like Harmon.ie or
OnePlaceMail – see http://sharepointreviews.com/sharepoint-email for these and
other solutions

Regards
Tony Finnemore
APAC Manager | LookOut Software (APAC)
p: +61 (0)2 9878 4958 | m: +61 (0)412 643 498 |
Skype: tony.finnemore | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sqltools>  |
lookoutsoftware.com.au<http://www.lookoutsoftware.com.au/>