From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Noone
Sent: Monday, 3 November 2014 12:01 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: SPD Workflow - The workflow could not check in the list item

Hi all,

I have a simple workflow that updates a field in an item and sends an email.

Draft Item security, Content Approval, Require Check Out and minor/major
versions are all enabled.

The workflow checks out the item, updates the field and checks the item back in.

I'm continuing to get this error:

"The workflow could not check in the list item. Make sure the item is already
checked out."

But the item IS updated and checked in successfully. However the workflow
errors out and doesn't send the email.

If I remove the Check In item step the workflow completes but the document is
NOT checked in - obviously!

What am I doing wrong here??

Regards,

Paul

The content of this email is confidential to the intended recipient at the
email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to, or
used by, anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If
received in error, please contact the author and then delete the message from
your system.
Please note that neither Keller Australia nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and
attachments (if any).
Visit http://www.keller.com.au/ for more information.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
MailMarshal