Awesome, thanks Tony. I will give that a go.

Regards,

Marko

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Tony McGee
Sent: Friday, 20 February 2015 11:11 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: PowerShell Script help with writing back to SharePoint

Is using the WebDAV share an available option?
e.g.

$file = '\\server\site\library\filename.htm'

Get-Content $file |% { $_ -replace 'String1','String2' } | Set-Content $file

If you're changing multiple files you could even map the site as a drive
temporarily:

New-PsDrive -Name SiteDocs -Root http://server/site/library -PsProvider
FileSystem

cd SiteDocs:\