So I have a plain class object as the DataContext for a UserControl with a
variety of controls on it. All of the two-way binding works perfectly except
for a group of 3 radio buttons which seem to change their checked states in
an incomprehensible random way. For over 3 hours I stick debug displays into
every crack I can find, I swap code in and out, I try it on different
controls, I fiddle with the bool-enum converter, but absolutely nothing
makes any difference. Similar radio buttons on another similar control work
perfectly, only this one is stuffed.

I eventually deleted all binding code for the radio buttons and used an old
WinForms style get/set property and it works.

I think this is a really typical case of what I've been complaining about
for two years now, and it's getting worse. As my working days pass, more and
more roadblocks, workarounds, gotchas and bugs degrade my work satisfaction
and income. Most of this suffering continues to come from Silverlight, WPF
and WCF.

NRN, I'm just venting my boiling spleen.

Greg