Hi Greg,

As an alternative to 'Add Service Reference' and even 'slsvcutil/svcutil'
you could use AutoServiceProxy, just by sharing DataContracts and
ServiceContracts you don't really need the proxy. Have a look at the
project in bitbucket.

https://bitbucket.org/mamadero/sltoolsdemo

Miguel A. Madero Reyes
www.miguelmadero.com (blog)