Sometime yesterday I wanted to watch a video and I was asked to install the
latest Silverlight, stupidly I said yes. It seems to have been V5 I
installed.

Now I can't open any SL4 projects due to: "you need to install the latest
silverlight developer runtime". So from Programs and Features I uninstalled
Silverlight (V5), but it makes no difference. So bumbling around as usual I
just uninstalled-reinstalled SL4 SDK but it makes no difference.

I have absolutely no clue about what to do, neither does anyone else from
looking at web searches. It's been 45 minutes now, and I have no clues or
ideas about what to do to get my dev environment back the way it was
yesterday morning.

Any ideas?

Greg