From: Greg Keogh
Sent: 27-Jun-12 8:35
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Browser scroll bars

Back again ... I’m plagued by random scroll bars appearing when I resize IE
containing my SL4 app which fills the window (see pic). For an hour I’ve
been fiddling with width, height and overflow in the css and the html, but
it only alters the symptoms slightly. Web searches find lots of complaints
about this and (as usual) all of the advice is useless. Perhaps the answer
is out there, but I can’t find it in all the noise.****

** **

I thought I’d ask in here and see if anyone has found a definitive way of
getting rid of the scroll bars. I tried dozens of combinations of
adjustments of width, height and overflow without success.****

** **

Greg****

** **

P.S. I started with the default html page that is generated by the VS2010
project template.****

** **

** **

****