Hi,
I am sure there must be something similar to what I am asking, but
after a good search and reading many posts I have'nt come to any
understanding.
Firsty I have some knowledge of NAT and I have an environment where
clients are sitting behind NAT's configured with iptables. And I read
this excellent article on p2p communication over NATs called
"Peer-to-Peer Communication Across Network Address Translators"
(http://www.brynosaurus.com/pub/net/p2pnat/).
After several tries, I havent even progressed an inch in communicating
from peer to peer.  since my NAT s/w is IPTABLES, does it support such
a feature of NAT traversal ? And is there any way of using TCP to do
the NAT traversal ?

I have studied Skype for this effect, and I have seen that it isnt
working with UDP (in my NAT environment atleast),  all TCP
communications, on port 80 and 443. I am new and bewildered. I need
some direction, as how to progress,  in writing a simple p2p
communication over NAT.

sorry for the dumb post, if it sounds like one, I am absolutely a
newbie in this field.
regards
--
Sanjay Upadhyay