hi,

I sent this to be wxPerl mailing list already asking for help but it
would be nice
if other people on this list could report on the same bug what version of
Padre/Wx/wxWidgets/OS they have and if they see the same problem or not.
We have not seen it elsewhere but I am not sure if this is restricted
to Windows or
not.

Here is the message:

I see a window sizing issue with Padre on Windows.
I am still trying to figure out if which combinations of Wx and
wxWidgets have the issue and if we can fix it in user-land code or if
it needs some Wx wizardry. In any case if someone here could take a
look at the screenshot, I'd appreciate.
Here is the ticket:   http://padre.perlide.org/trac/ticket/1225

In the meantime I try to check this on other systems as well and put
my findings in the ticket

regards
  Gabor