Hi!
Another Tecsun radio is soon to be released and - if the initial reviews are anything to go by - Tecsun have finally managed to get the AM sensitivity issue which has plagued most Tecsun models right. I don't get pleasantly surprised much these days but the review linked to below did pleasantly surprise me. You can hear examples of the radio being tested in relation to its AM sensitivity and sound compared to other Tecsun radios, the reviewer explains it all. For those living in Australia - if you're interested in one of these radio sets - then it would be most prudent I think to place an order now.
https://www.tecsunradios.com.au/store/tecsun-s-8800-review/